Welcome to Jey-D's Blog.

Hey :)

My name's Jeyda. I'm nineteen, I live in London and I'm currently on a BA Fashion Degree course.

This is my blog based around my design's and experience's in the fashion world and generally what I like in fashion :)

If you would like to use my images or if you would like to work with me please contact me: jeyyilmaz@hotmail.com or find me on facebook: Jeyda Yilmaz.



Tuesday 3 May 2011

Part Four:

THAI SILK CLUB 
Saturday night's @ Thai Silk.

Thai Silk is a club located in the o2 famous for its Sexy Saturday Night events...The music in Thai Silk is mainly RnB, Hip-Hop & Commercial music. I've always loved Thai Silk not only because of the music but because of the atmosphere and also because you get a free shot on arrival at the door aswell. HAHA!! Its free to get in before 11pm and only a fiver after 11pm so its very cheap entry and the queues move quickly so there's no standing around for waiting for ages which is a good thing!! I've been to Thai Silk about 5 times and I've loved every night I've been there. The music in there just makes everybody want to get up and dance and I like the fact that nobody cares about how your dancing its just about having a good time and enjoying yourself...However, some people take it way over the top and start to 'whine' with eachother. As you can see in my pictures above some people like to dance more sexually than others and thats what that kind of music makes you do in that club. The dress code is clubbing wear no trainers no hoodies. Smart shoes for guys and heels for girls which is like most clubs in London. People would think I would have felt out of place or maybe think that I would get stared at for being a white person in that club but honestly I didn't feel out of place at all...Me and my friends just aim to have a good night with good RnB music and let our hair down and this is exactly the place to go if you want to enjoy yourself with good Hip-Hop & RnB music.

No comments:

Post a Comment