Welcome to Jey-D's Blog.

Hey :)

My name's Jeyda. I'm nineteen, I live in London and I'm currently on a BA Fashion Degree course.

This is my blog based around my design's and experience's in the fashion world and generally what I like in fashion :)

If you would like to use my images or if you would like to work with me please contact me: jeyyilmaz@hotmail.com or find me on facebook: Jeyda Yilmaz.



Tuesday 19 October 2010

BBC Your Label 2010 LFW Competition.
 In June 2010 I entered a BBC Fashion Competition. The brief was to design a collection of six outfits inspired by Ceramics. Over 1,000 applied and I got into the Final 10 of the competition winning me a place to showcase my designs at London Fashion Week in September 2010. I had about 8 weeks to make all my 6 outfits for the show which was held at Freemasons Hall on Sunday 25th September 2010. This was an amazing opportunity and experience for me, I loved every minute of the process from designing to making the outfits to being backstage at the fashion show. The image below is my 6 outfits I designed and made myself. :)

London Fashion Week September 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment