Welcome to Jey-D's Blog.

Hey :)

My name's Jeyda. I'm nineteen, I live in London and I'm currently on a BA Fashion Degree course.

This is my blog based around my design's and experience's in the fashion world and generally what I like in fashion :)

If you would like to use my images or if you would like to work with me please contact me: jeyyilmaz@hotmail.com or find me on facebook: Jeyda Yilmaz.



Saturday 9 October 2010

    Final Major Project - April 2010.
In April 2010 I was able to choose my own brief for my final major project at college. I chose Fashion Architecture as I love this subject...I visited many exhibitions including the Maison Martin Margiela exhibition at Somerset House I love Margiela's work so I was able to get many idea's from his creations. I also researched the RIBA in London and researched many Architects including Zaha Hadid who is famous for designing the new 2012 Olympic Aquatic Centre. Through all this research and design development process I came up with my final four designs below. My next post will be photographs from my end of year college fashion show which showcased my final major project collection.

My Final Designs Based On Fashion Architecture.


No comments:

Post a Comment